We may collect, use and store personal information (for future use) such as:
- Information pertaining to your PC, including your visits to our site, browsing habits, data access patterns etc. This includes your IP address, physical location, browser version and type, OS, referral source, visit duration, page views or clicks, and website navigation patterns)
- Information provided by you for registration purposes
- Information pertaining to any transactions that take place between You and Us or on a related website, including information specific to service purchases
- Information provided by you when subscribing to website services such as email notifications or newsletters
- Any information sent to us to avail a better service
A cookie has information that is sent by your web server to a designated web client. This information is stored by your browser for future use and is exchanged between the server and your PC when your browser needs to access a page from the same server. Thislets the web server track and pin point the respective web browser
We may need to use “session” and “persistent” cookies on Our website. Session cookies trace your website navigation patterns. Persistent cookies allow us to recognise your unique web signature every time you visit us.
Session cookies are wiped off from your PC when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your PC until deleted manually, or until a specified expiry date is reached.
From time to time,our customer support software might send you cookies as well.
Most browsers provide an option to turn down all cookies, while some browsers will let you toturn down third party cookies only. For instance, Internet Explorer allowyou to reject cookies; click on Tools >Internet Options> Privacy, and select “Block all cookies”. Blocking all cookies, however, will impact your browsing experience negatively as it may reduce the usability of website in general.
For example, we might need to use any/all of your personal information under the following conditions:
- Website administration
- Personalising our website improve browsing experience
- Enable you to better use our services on the website
- Send invoices and statements to collect payments
- Send you generic and non-marketing commercial correspondence
- Send email notifications specifically requested by you
- Send you newsletters and marketing correspondencerelated to our own business or hand-picked third parties which we think might interest you, that you have already agreed to via email;you can, however, always opt out of this correspondence
- Supply statistical user information onlyto third parties–this information is not by any means used to identify you as an individual user
- Deal with complaints and/or enquiries forwarded by you (or about you)in relation to the website and other uses
Any information submitted to our site for publication may be published and/or used a way that is in line with what we have agreed to.
We may share or reveal your personal information under the following conditions:
- If required by the law to do so
- In case of legal proceedings or any future legal proceedings
- To exercise our legal rights, which also includes supplying others with information to prevent future cases of fraud or reduce credit risk
- To any current or prospective buyer of business or asset to whom we are planning to sell to
- And, to any individual who we believe may approach a court or other authority in a similar capacity for disclosure of that personal information; assuming such an authority or court may order said personal information to be shared.
With the above exceptions, we do not provide any of your personal information to third parties.
Therefore, information provided by you may need to be transfer red between countries where the data protection laws are unique or otherwise distinct from those of the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information submitted by you on our website will be published online and may be available globally as a result. We cannot avoid any individual or parties from use (or misusing) any such information.
You explicitly agree to these personal information transfers.
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent any personal information from being lost, misused or altered.
However, data transmitted online is inherently insecure by nature; we cannot guarantee 100% data security at all times
You take full responsibility for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will only ask for your password when you log on to our website.
You can authorise us through email not to use any personal information for the purpose ofmarketing. In practice, you can agree ahead of time to let us share your personal information for the sake of marketing, or we may allow for a way to opt-out if you wish.
We do not take responsibility for the Privacy Policies or business practices of any/all third party websites.
Please update us via email if your personal information needs any changes.