We are looking for a Deputy Care Home Manager who is experienced and is looking to embrace a challenging role where they will be able to use their enthusiasm and expertise to bring about substantive improvements.
Position Title - Deputy Home Manager
Payrate: £12.00/hr - £15.00/hr(based on experience)
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the Role
- Provide leadership and management to the staff team
- Ensure the group’s vision and values are understood and acted on
- Ensure the home operates within its statement of purpose
- Ensure the home operates within the group’s policies and procedures
- Ensure the home meets all regulatory requirements
- Ensure that the quality of the service is maintained and improved
- As a working Deputy, you should adopt a "hands on approach", working with the Nursing & Care Assistant teams to apply the highest standards of modern and professional practice.
- To ensure that all the needs of the Residents are individually catered for, with particular emphasis for emotional, spiritual, nursing and physical requirements.
- ·The role will entail working some weekends and adapting your rota to suit the needs of the business to support staff within the home.
- ·You will have full responsibility for the staffing of the units, to ensure that all aspects of care are met to the high standards required by the Company.
- ·You will also ensure that the Homes Policies and Procedures are carried out and that instructions are implemented, complying always as a minimum with NMC legislation, and the Care Standards Act 2000 and CQC regulations.
- ·As part of your role, you will be active in inducting new staff.
- ·Previous experience as a Deputy or Home Manager; applicants without this experience will not be considered.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
- Management Skills